Freddy's Lament Freddy's Lament

A very good start to a series. I also think your theories are interesting as it's a "minority" theory from what I've seen. Have you seen this video on Youtube ?
Game Theory: FNAF 2, Gaming's Scariest Story SOLVED!
Theories like this one seem to be the most common. Either way, seeing new theories and seeing people present them regardless of the what is in the "main stream" is always refreshing.

I took off 0.5 stars because it's too short. I can understand doing smaller clips, but I mean that it's too short to really have an "atmosphere" for me. Maybe allowing more time to let the atmosphere sink in before moving on. The piece with Freddy and The Puppet is good, but have Freddy become slowly fearful of it. For example, as The Puppet is coming up the hallway, have Freddy open his eyes slowly at first and then finish quickly as The Puppet is by the door. Freddy can then become over come in fear slowly. It would add on time, but for me it's the only thing keeping me from giving it a full 5. However, that just me and my stars are biased based on what I find truly perfect. This mostly comes from my taste of horror and thriller games and movies.

Overall, I really do like it even if it's not the usual length that I'm a fan of and I couldn't get all of the atmosphere that I want. It's always great to see new people and new stuff on the site.

Press Start: Familiar Press Start: Familiar

hehe!

It was great! However, I can't believe that Vile likes Zippy! It sewem that they're going to be good firends.

(sorry for any spelling mistakes, my sceen is messed at the monment)

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

A true gem

The story and the art are beauitful. I glad that you cut down the length. At 44 minutes, this type of story might have been felt like it was draged on.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

...

Mere words can't fully describe the awesomeness that this is.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Good work

It is very clear that you guys/girls worked very hard to create this flash. However, why did Larry "kiss" his dead dad?

In The Dark- Abortion In The Dark- Abortion

wow...

This stuffs reminds me of the stuff my dad piants! I love it!

Comick responds:

Your dad paints like this?! Wow I want to know more about his work haha XD

Foreign Creature 2: Intro Foreign Creature 2: Intro

Awesome!

Now if you can finish it, that wouls be even better! Looks great and can't wait for it! No, really I can't. Why must you make such badass game?!

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Drop dead funny

However, what can be so bad about a stick???? Someone tell me, please.

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

You fools!

Haha! Very funny, but really, this is turthful in a way. I really do believe that us Canadians would try to get our way with a gaint robot penis.

The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

Very Nice

I like the idea of how the scarecrow came back after all that time to finish the job...
Happy Holloween!